Bryan had notes tucked away everywhere. I keep finding them in the oddest places – tucked in a random book or shoved between the pages of a take-out menu. I found one a little while back that I kept that he titled,
The Benefits of Life Filled with Laughter
“Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
“The Lord has done great things for them.”
- Let others hear our laughs
- Laughter attracts people
- Laughter creates a natural healing process
- Laughter can help you stay young
- Don’t lose your joy and laughter
- Proverbs 17:22 “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” A cheerful mind is healing.
- Hospitals bringing in clowns to heal children quicker.
- Acts 20:24 “However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.” We need to finish our course with joy.
Years ago I saw a movie where a character quoted Charlie Chaplin: “A day without laughter is a day wasted.”
Believe in the healing power of laughter.